Total amount: 72 hours
Documents after the course: Certificate
The course is designed for both beginners and those who have not worked on a personal computer, or for those who would like to streamline and complement their skills with information and communication technologies.
Course goals and objectives
The main objectives of the course – to teach students to use information and communication technologies in work and life. As a result of studying the subject the student will be able to:
- formation of skills of work with the personal computer;
- getting an idea of the structure of information resources of the Internet, wireless network settings, methods of using Internet technologies in professional activities and in life;
- formation of skills of safe work in cyberspace;
- formation of skills of work with cloud technologies, use of payment systems, protection of personal data;
- formation of skills of work with MS Office package.
- personal computer (PC) Device. Types PC. Work with files and folders. Convert various file formats. Work with peripherals;
- Safe use of Internet space. Social networks, messengers, e-mail;
- Use of digital payment systems. Internet-banking. E-wallets;
- Cloud technologies. Using Google Drive, iCloud, Drop Box;
- Media skills (sound, video);
- Introduction to MS Office. Features MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Publisher, MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Project.
on the Internet. Network equipment. Network operating system. Network equipment. Computer networks;